Monster 1.10 PumpPlus

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
Hoping someone could shed some light about the pump, cant find much info. One video I found on youtube is in spanish.

From the threads I found on monster the pump needs to be placed on the sides, of the quarry, some said on the top. Neither is working for me. How is this pump supposed to be setup? Appreciate the help guys

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
slap silk touch on it, stick it next to a quarryplus, and it will automatically remove liquids the quarry touches.
actually unsure about the silk touch though, like you mentioned, theres not much documentation on it.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
so far i have stuck the pump next to it and on top of it both with and without power and nothing. Very frustrating when there is like little to know info on this pump and quarry for that matter.

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
The pump wont work if there is too much water, like in an ocean. It doesn't just mine water source blocks, it removes large chunks of water instantaneously, and I think this breaks down when there is too much water. You don't need silktouch for it to work.