Whitelist Server Monster 1.1.2 | Fresh Server | Dedicated | 12 player limit

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kemikaze

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. We are trying to start a small Monster server up. The limit will be 12 players to start with. We have chosen that number because we believe that it is the right number for both getting an active server and to keep control of griefing.

The server will be setup tomorrow or at the latest on thursday. Seing we want everyone to try and have the same startup time, we are allready now looking to find the ones, we want on the server.

We are looking for +16 age and with "some" experience in FTB. You dont have to be world champion in FTB, we are not, but you have to know the basics.

The server is located in Germany, so for your own sake, European settlement would be best. If you know that's not gonna have an impact on you, then people from rest of the world are welcome.

Server specs Hosted with Hetzner:
Custom Dedicated Server
16GiB Ram
120GiB SSD
8 thread 3,4 GHz processor.

Basicly meaning lag should NOT be an issue.

If you like to join, type a little about yourself (age, exp, etc) you know the drill.

Regards

Kemikaze

Last edited:

kookoominer123

Jul 29, 2019
Age:14 I have skype and am very mature. I know you want 16+ but I am very mature and have a ton of experience with ftb and the monster pack. I would love to be part of the community thank you.

Tfreak586

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Tfreak586
age 20
i have ts3 and skype
Exp more than 1.5years
why you want to join? i search a nice community. i want to build a big factory with nice guys.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minuhasune
VoIP: Skype, TS, Vent, Mumble, RC, anything. Will provide further info if accepted and wanted.
Occupation: ICT student at Tamk (currently on holiday, will resume "studies" in a bit over a month. "Studies" because it's really, really not studylike. We just play games.)
Experience: Looong time with FTB, even looooonger with Minecraft.

It is my humblest wish to become accepted and to join because I've been looking for a Monster 1.1.2 server (need dat RoC balance so 1.1.1 is a no-go) for quite long now. The server I found some time ago suddenly just died leaving me without one again =(

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cookieman373
Age 16
I have Teamspeak & Skype
Experience: ~6 months, haven't really played newer packs
Why do you want to join? I want to play with other people on a lag-free server, and I just want to play in general. I haven't played FTB in a while, but I hope to start again.

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN TehEpicPeanut
age 16
I have ts3 and skype
I have been playing for around a year
why you want to join? I want to play ftb again I took a break for a while and want to get back into it.

gago

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gagoslav
Experience: Been playing Minecraft for over 2 years and FTB for 1,5+

I've recently tried to join two servers, i didn't get any answer for the first one and the second is quite laggy for me(located in NZ) so now i'm looking for a new, less laggy one :) I'm not particularly good with aesthetical builds but i'm familiar with most of the mods :)

Have a nice day!

P.S. What mods are enabled/disabled?

OcNim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Celatac
Experience: Pretty much been playing modded Minecraft for a long time.
Reason: I like playing on fresh servers and play along with the community.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : thegesh
Experiance : I played around with most of FTB's mods and packs and i know my way around them. :)
I like the idea of a fresh powerful server , new people, and no lagz. I have TS for communication.
PS: i would also like to know what mods are on and off like blood magix for example. Thank you.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Docxx
Looking for a new place to call home as it seems the last server I (and thegesh) was on has now collapsed and died due to AWOL admins. I have been playing FTB since the first map, played with some Tekkit a few years ago. I love doing large complicated builds with a good mix of all the mods, I am usually a technical type player but I recently started to enjoy some magical stuff. I prefer small servers and I am based in the EU.

Thanks for reading :)

BaltazarDZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BaltazarDZ
Experience: 2+ years of MC, started out with vanilla redstone builds and automated farms then discovered FTB, started to play with Ultimate and got off from MC after Unleashed. Now trying to find a couple servers to keep myself busy in the evenings. I enjoy making large connected systems of stuff and with the new stuff in Monster I find it to be quite fun.

bezzdech

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bezzdech and MrTocer
Experience: few years with modded minecraft, played with most of monster mods, and looking for stable casual server to play together

junkumulu

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: junkumulu
Experience: i play ftb since ultimate so i Knowles mostrar of the mods i like to play and build awesome and functional structures, i want to play in a community to help each other and progress

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: startrunner
Experience: I am moderately experienced with most of the tech-based mods such as IC, Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft, etc. I am also pertty good at programming CC turtles and computers and will be happy to help other players with it.
I am looking for a small server where i can build, explore, craft, learn new things and have lots of fun with a few nice people.

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: compass72

Experience: Been with Minecraft since beta. Tekkit, FTB. The mods I currently use often are Mariculture, Forestry, Applied Energistics and Magical Crops. My screenshots album is linked below if you would like to see a sample of some of my build projects. Hope to be approved and get working on a new project very soon. :D

http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY
uq7Q1Ug.png

Last edited:
Reactions: startrunner

RJJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Montion8
Experience: close to an expert with almost all the mods in monster and very interested in joining a sserver and teaming up with another person or group. Would be dedicated and love to join.