Whitelist Server Monster 1.1.1 | US Server | Fresh!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Drefankearse you didn't say where you are from you thats cool. Welcome to the server!! :D

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry we crashed so i turned it off for a few minutes to get assistance from the host. Just wanna make sure w.e caused the crash doesnt happen again

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I knew you were shutting it down just figured it had already been back up and I was banned or something. lol

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no worries, no one has been banned yet :p should be up in just a couple more minutes. Creeperhost is pretty awesome :)

collinwilliams

Jul 29, 2019
Age(required): 15
Minecraft ign(required): collinwilliams
Location(Ex. USA/RU): USA, Ohio

Modded MC experience (on a scale of 1 to 10)(optional) : 6-7
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I am a very social person love to interact, maybe help someone out if they need it. Right? I want to join a server because i want to help people play with people make friends and maybe they can teach me a few things about monster that i need help with too
Favorite Mod(optional): I played ftb unleashed and now going into monster. :D
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Love to learn about the game, building item and advancing in the game material wise.
A little more about yourself (optional): I'll will be nice and generous to everyone, And try to play as much as possible, I'm not gonna sweet talk you by saying I'm going to play 15 hours a day, school just started up for us and i will at school for half of the day but when i get home I'm prob. gonna play

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Hello collinwilliams :) welcome to the server! please remember to enable meteorcraft, special mobs and blood magic!

kiloran7

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: kiloran7

Modded Experience: I used to play minecraft a lot but havent tried out all the latest mods etc, so id say around 7.
What i plan to bring to the community: I dont really know but im a pretty polite guy who can work with others on community projects after i work on a few of my own to get fairly well established.
Favorite Mod: I cant say i have a favorite but i am excited to try out 2 new mods i havent dabbled in much Blood Magic and Applied Energetics.
Favorite thing to do in modded Minecraft: Hmm get well established have a pretty good automated home where possible. And Build a few nice/cool buildings. With blood magic ill likely go for a more dark wizard type feel this time around.
About myself: I dont work with to many team mates when i first start in a world maybe 1 or 2 if i know them. I also tend to be the evil player if i can be (i dont grief) but i might set up traps for people who come onto my land, or i might set random traps out in the world for fun.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Hello kiloran7! welcome to the server!! :D

please remember to set your launcher to 1.1.1 and enable blood magic, special mobs, and meteorcraft.

kiloran7

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i couldnt type not sure what keys i hit lol i couldnt set home because of it relog didnt fix it hopefully when i log in i can since i restarted client

kiloran7

Jul 29, 2019
Nope still cant talk i wonder what i could have hit to make it do that does the server have a ts or something?

Chlorislunaia

Jul 29, 2019
Age(required):24 yo
Minecraft ign(required):Chlorislunaia
Location(Ex. USA/RU):Usa Alabama

Modded MC experience (on a scale of 1 to 10)(optional) :4
What you plan to bring to the community(optional):a library and a confident spirit and a warm heart
Favorite Mod(optional):im excted to try out Ars magica and carpenters and chisel is a fun thng to workwith but i ALWAYS put in an Me system
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): build fantasy wth better blocks than vanilla
A little more about yourself (optional):
i refuse to steal or greif : i once was on a pvp raid server that raidng was allowed so i tried it out.........i gave the stuff back i felt so bad my faction kicked me XD but yea love to help others and love being on ts3

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Chlorislunaia! You have been added :) please remember to enable special mobs, blood magic and meteorcraft.

Fyuiy

Jul 29, 2019
Age(required): 12 but mature
Minecraft ign(required): fyuiy
Location(Ex. USA/RU): USA (Ohio)

Modded MC experience (on a scale of 1 to 10)(optional) : 9
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Helping the community with their problems or need help in their inventions!
Favorite Mod(optional): Hard question, for a magic mod Thaumcaft and BM, tech TE, MFR, and AE.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Invent something that could help the community, i.e. recharging station and blood bank for BM
A little more about yourself (optional): I am 12, but not a normal 12-year-old, I am highly mature for my age and get honors in school, so not your typical 12 year-old