Open Server Monster 1.1.1 Anarchy | Grief | Raid | No Rules | Dedicated Server | Enable All Mods

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lowprestige

Jul 29, 2019
Just started up a monster anarchy server with a couple buds because we were tired this care bear "anarchy" bs I've been seeing lately. This is just monster, no tp or home pluggins, no moderation, no rules. Come join us if you're game. All are welcome, but definitely not for the weak of heart.

Mystcraft is disabled due to crashes caused by bad world generations. Server restarts every 4 hours. The server has all mods enabled besides Lycanites and SpecialMobs. Choose your preferred minimap of course.

Server is hosted in the US
s50.hosthorde.com:25809

TeamSpeak 3 Address
ts24.gameservers.com:9115

http://ftbservers.com/server/7120/view/ftb-monster-anarchy

Last edited:

lowprestige

Jul 29, 2019
we've got a handful of dedicated players, and a decent amount of visitors so far. we're a new server so we hope to grow in numbers.

Reactions: renewit

Deqagon

Jul 29, 2019
is there plans to add any plugins or things like that or will it always be just strict vanilla in that aspect

lowprestige

Jul 29, 2019
We're keeping it very vanilla as thats the gameplay we'd like to go for. Btw Deqagon, a little birdie told me that you'll find the people from the Horizon server, on this server now ;)

Reactions: Deqagon

Deqagon

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, i'll make sure to check it out when i get some free time. The horizons one was virtually lagless so i have high hopes for this one. Thanks for the really quick reply too.

renewit

Jul 29, 2019
If youre asking if there is protection plugins, then no. There are some items that can help though

A8koakes

Jul 29, 2019
my girlfriend's account is having some issues playing minecraft recently, so we might not be able to play anymore. Feel free to grab our stuff.

A8koakes

Jul 29, 2019
It just crashes on start up. its on her laptop only, she can log in fine on mine, but its something with her computer or something.

renewit

Jul 29, 2019
try updating java on her laptop, i had a bit of trouble with it a few days ago. Updated it and it started running smoothly

A8koakes

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. still nothing. if you need, you can just pm me and we can figure something out, but if we cant, then its just fine

lowprestige

Jul 29, 2019
btw, for anyone whos interested, we've got a TeamSpeak 3 server running for those who want to hang out, chill, and socialize with one another. i definitely recommend hopping on and saying hi.

ts24.gameservers.com:9115