Open Server Monster 1.1.1 Anarchy | Grief | Raid | No Rules | Dedicated Server | Enable All Mods

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

renewit

Jul 29, 2019
oh cool, i'll definitely hop on today if anyone is on. Never used teamspeak yet, but now i have a reason to get it

Deqagon

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone wants the stuff from my old base, its at +4260, -6100. the group i was with split, so im out on my own now. if you can figure out how to get in their lock boxes, feel free. also i left a chest with goodies in it for whoever needs it

cameroncz11

Jul 29, 2019
You guys have alot of channels in your teamspeak, do you actually play all those games or is it just for show? If so, i play a few of them and wouldnt mind a few people to play with.

sincerelyhuman

Jul 29, 2019
hi, so i think i may have corrupted the chunk im currently in if you dont mind resetting my location my user name is AmericanScience thanks

renewit

Jul 29, 2019
He reset your data for the overworld, if it doesnt fix, then have wedjat or yourself contact one of us tomorrow.

Last edited:

Wedjat

Jul 29, 2019
His problem is fixed but I just got the same, logging in to crash. I'm probably stuck in a wall.