Whitelist Server Monster 1.0.9 | PvP! | Whitelist| 125 Slots | Survival | 3.4 GHz Processor |8GB RAM | Voltz Mods |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
PvP server that is lots of fun. We upgraded to a dedicated server that has 99.9% up-time.

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ImCanadianGamer

some info about me:

IGN: ToxicDonut08
I have played modded minecraft since tekkit 1.1
My Skype: Briggzy8

ip: briggzy.mcdustservers.com

Survival
PvP/RAID/GRIEF
HIDE your base
Don't trust anyone
Don't ask for perms/op

There is a few extra mods enabled that you will have to download through dropbox when accepted

Mods Added:
Mekanism
Atomic Science
ICBM
Custom Mob Spawner
Flans Weapon Mod with packs Modernweapons and parts pack

Click this link and add the mods to your monster directory. The files in Mods.rar and so Custom Mob Spawner Mod go into where you installed ftb>monster>minecraft>mods. Or you can add them through the launcher. The flan folder goes into Monster>minecraft and drop it there. or you can replace your current monster folder with the one included in here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hcnst1yybhwu7g3/uDp463U5r5

Please fill out this application Form and post a reply

Skype Name:
Timezone:
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft:
How long you will be on the server per day or week:
Additional comments:

Last edited:

Sharik

Jul 29, 2019
Skype name: Epicnessinacan99
Timezone: GMT
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: I never actually played normal minecraft I went straight into mods as I like more complicated things I have had it for about 3 years but played it for about 1.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: a few hours a day
Additional comments: When people see that I am 14 they normally think I will be a squeaky, annoying little rager but this isn't the case, I am often seen as older than I am to the point where people do not believe I am 14 and I like nothing more than helping others fix problems no matter if it is in the game, irl or with me. Doo not judge me by my age, judge me by my personality :)

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Name daviddavid20235
Timezone:gmt
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft:a few months
How long you will be on the server per day or week:3 hours a day
Additional comments: please accept haha

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
Skype name: Epicnessinacan99
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: I never actually played normal minecraft I went straight into mods as I like more complicated things I have had it for about 3 years but played it for about 1.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: a few hours a day
Additional comments: When people see that I am 14 they normally think I will be a squeaky, annoying little rager but this isn't the case, I am often seen as older than I am to the point where people do not believe I am 14 and I like nothing more than helping others fix problems no matter if it is in the game, irl or with me. Doo not judge me by my age, judge me by my personality :)
Accepted!

Aeromatt

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Name: tehaeromatt
Timezone: -5 gmt
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: um since tekkit first came out... cant remember when that was
How long you will be on the server per day or week: 3 or so hours a day after friday (i have a full time job after that) till then 6 hours a day maby
Additional comments: Epicnessinacan99 is my friend... I still do not believe hes 14... got to be 22 to 28 range... XD

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: um since tekkit first came out... cant remember when that was
How long you will be on the server per day or week: 3 or so hours a day after friday (i have a full time job after that) till then 6 hours a day maby
Additional comments: Epicnessinacan99 is my friend... I still do not believe hes 14... got to be 22 to 28 range... XD
Accepted Add me on Skype Briggzy8

Sharik

Jul 29, 2019
I'm the one on the left... Do I look 22-28? -_-

Olliem77

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: olliem77
Skype Name (I will give the ip over skype and if there are any updates to the server. it is easier to keep you updated): olliem77
Timezone: -6 gmt
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: Since Tekkit came out.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: probally 15+ Hours a week
Additional comments: Friend of Aeromatt and I am a big automation guy

Last edited:

rauldelgadoreyes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Rauldelgadoreyes
Skype Name Issac1996
Timezone:pacific Time
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: 2 Years
How long you will be on the server per day or week: as much as my scheduel allows me too:p
Additional comments: looking for a small server i'm about to turn 18, a small server that i can be in an active community and make a few friends:D

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
i a
IGN: olliem77
Skype Name (I will give the ip over skype and if there are any updates to the server. it is easier to keep you updated): olliem77
Timezone: -6 gmt
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: Since Tekkit came out.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: probally 15+ Hours a week
Additional comments: Friend of Aeromatt and I am a big automation guy
i added you on skype[DOUBLEPOST=1393166096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Skype Name Issac1996
How long you will be on the server per day or week: as much as my scheduel allows me too:p
Additional comments: looking for a small server i'm about to turn 18, a small server that i can be in an active community and make a few friends:D
i added you on skype

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
Skype Name (I will give the ip over skype and if there are any updates to the server. it is easier to keep you updated): ruslanegle
Timezone: GMT -8:00 (West Coast)
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: quite awhile, im still learning to fully understand the mods.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: i cant specifically say how much, but itll be somewhere between 20-25 hours a week
Additional comments: I enjoy playing on servers with small communities, i dont like over crowding. I also like to communicate with nice people who are willing to help if requires, i will do the same in return.

xWHITExXxNinJa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xWHITExXxNinJax
Skype Name (I will give the ip over skype and if there are any updates to the server. it is easier to keep you updated):Give if added
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: about 2 years
How long you will be on the server per day or week: As much as I can around 2 hours per day
Additional comments: Whitelisted on the constructioncraft server but trying to get a new server because they are now using the atlauncher instead of ftb

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Name (I will give the ip over skype and if there are any updates to the server. it is easier to keep you updated):Give if added
How long you will be on the server per day or week: As much as I can around 2 hours per day
Additional comments: Whitelisted on the constructioncraft server but trying to get a new server because they are now using the atlauncher instead of ftb
Under Review![DOUBLEPOST=1393186354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Skype Name (I will give the ip over skype and if there are any updates to the server. it is easier to keep you updated): ruslanegle
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: quite awhile, im still learning to fully understand the mods.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: i cant specifically say how much, but itll be somewhere between 20-25 hours a week
Additional comments: I enjoy playing on servers with small communities, i dont like over crowding. I also like to communicate with nice people who are willing to help if requires, i will do the same in return.
Under Review!

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1393199122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Accepted!

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pibx10
Skype Name (I will give the ip over skype and if there are any updates to the server. it is easier to keep you updated): pibx10
Timezone: gmt-5:00(eastern standard
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft:at least 1 year but again things keep getting updated, always more to learn
How long you will be on the server per day or week: probably at least 2 hours a day, on weekends probably more
Additional comments: I really believe that a server is the only way to play minecraft, and i think that i could be a good addition because of the fact that i will be on a lot and love community.

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pibx10
Skype Name (I will give the ip over skype and if there are any updates to the server. it is easier to keep you updated): pibx10
Timezone: gmt-5:00(eastern standard
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft:at least 1 year but again things keep getting updated, always more to learn
How long you will be on the server per day or week: probably at least 2 hours a day, on weekends probably more
Additional comments: I really believe that a server is the only way to play minecraft, and i think that i could be a good addition because of the fact that i will be on a lot and love community.
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1393208224][/DOUBLEPOST]
i a

i added you on skype[DOUBLEPOST=1393166096][/DOUBLEPOST]
i added you on skype
Skype Name Issac1996
Skype Name Issac1996
Accepted

Reactions: rauldelgadoreyes

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:JyrasiQ
Skype Name: JyrasiQ
Timezone: East
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: about a year.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: 6-8 hours a day maybe more.
Additional comments: looking for a friendly community to ftb with i play by myself but i got crazy builds id like to show.

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:JyrasiQ
Skype Name: JyrasiQ
Timezone: East
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: about a year.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: 6-8 hours a day maybe more.
Additional comments: looking for a friendly community to ftb with i play by myself but i got crazy builds id like to show.
Under Review!