Whitelist Server Monster 1.0.9 | PvP! | Whitelist| 125 Slots | Survival | 3.4 GHz Processor |8GB RAM | Voltz Mods |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rauldelgadoreyes

Jul 29, 2019
when i try logging on i get disconnected by server, because i am not whitelisted on the server:oops:
i don't think caps matter but it's rauldelgadoreyes all lowercase, hope to get on soon:)

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jus2beast
Skype Name: Il tell you Ingame if accepted
Timezone: GMT/BST
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: Since tekki 1.1
How long you will be on the server per day or week: few hours a day
Additional comments: Looking for a friendly Ftb community and I hope this is it

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jus2beast
Skype Name: Il tell you Ingame if accepted
Timezone: GMT/BST
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: Since tekki 1.1
How long you will be on the server per day or week: few hours a day
Additional comments: Looking for a friendly Ftb community and I hope this is it
Accepted add me on skype briggzy8

David

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DavidDyran
Skype Name: david.dyran
Timezone: GMT+1
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: Uhm..I started a looong time ago...sometime in the middle of the beta.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: A couple hours..depends on how much free time I do have. 2 weeks vacations are incomming, thought!
Additional comments: I would love to check out this server, since my last one just closed down :/

Kotton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kotton_Lt
Skype Name: nesamone654
Timezone: GMT +2
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: Since when tekkit still didn't have a launcher
How long you will be on the server per day or week: Around 3-4 hours a day
Additional comments: I'm hoping to find a good server for Monster since the Ultimate server I was in had to close down

Briggzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kotton_Lt
Skype Name: nesamone654
Timezone: GMT +2
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: Since when tekkit still didn't have a launcher
How long you will be on the server per day or week: Around 3-4 hours a day
Additional comments: I'm hoping to find a good server for Monster since the Ultimate server I was in had to close down
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1393537127][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: DavidDyran
Skype Name: david.dyran
Timezone: GMT+1
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft: Uhm..I started a looong time ago...sometime in the middle of the beta.
How long you will be on the server per day or week: A couple hours..depends on how much free time I do have. 2 weeks vacations are incomming, thought!
Additional comments: I would love to check out this server, since my last one just closed down :/
Accepted!

Reactions: David

Radoslav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MoxoLovka
Skype Name:radiblg/CommandoSev
Timezone:xD idk
How Long have you been playing Modded Minecraft:since ftb retro
How long you will be on the server per day or week:5 hours i mean its summer timeeeeeeeee !
Additional comments:nothing