Molten experience?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Which particular mod's version of it are you referring to?
  • A few EnderIO machines can use its own liquid XP or OpenBlocks' version to infuse items with XP. The Soul Binder is the main one, I think.
  • OpenBlocks' version of liquid XP can be piped into an OpenBlocks Tank, which can then in turn be right-clicked to take one level's worth of XP out and store it on your player. OB also has an XP Shower and some liquid XP-based enchanting tables and anvils, whose functionalities you can probably guess.
  • MFR adds Mob Essence, which is basically the same thing as the other mods' XP liquids. It can be used in the mob spawner, MFR's own versions of auto-enchanting tables and auto-anvils, and a few other blocks.
  • ChromatiCraft adds liquid chroma, a very fast-flowing liquid that is used in some of ChC's multiblock structures and crafting mechanics.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Based on much of their recent posts, they're playing Regrowth, in which the only variant of this is Mariculture's Molten Experience - the primary use of which is for automation of the Blacksmith's Anvil, which is achieved by having a Mariculture fluid tank containing the molten XP with a blacksmith's anvil beside it, and a blacksmith's assistant on top holding a blacksmith's hammer on the appropriate side to hit the anvil.

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I was playing regrowth but I won't go too much with these, I don't even have a smeltery >.>

I was just wondering, I had to make this topic or it wouldn't go out of my head (the uses aren't that interesting though :c)