Mods updated for 1.4.6

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
As of 1:00 AM Central US time on 12/23/2012, the FTB Update Sheet Shows that all mods with world gen have been updated. This includes Xycraft, which I believe is still worldgen only at this point, and ExtraBees which is a DEV version. Computercraft and IC2 are still in beta as they were with the last FTB release.

Some mods on the update sheet are shown as not updated to 1.4.6, yet are shown as 1.4.6 on their MC forum pages. These include:

NEI_RedPowerPlugin
WR-CBE

This leaves the following mods not yet updated to 1.4.6 and some notes I have added about them

Equivalent Exchange 3 - basically in alpha, may actually be updated, but not ready for pack inclusion
GravityGun
Immibis Core - author on vacation till 27th of December
InvTweaks
Mystcraft - I believe author is on vacation or work related trip and will not be updating until after X-mas
NEIPlugins
TubeStuff - author on vacation till 27th of December

Inv Tweaks, Mystcraft, and NEIPlugins are the only mods in the current beta pack release. Mystcraft does not require worldgen except on its own created worlds and can be added at any time, however it does add item recipes and if absent will cause some problems in updating any worlds that have items created through the mod.

Inv Tweaks is client side and can be added at anytime although I admit I would miss it till added.

I believe NEIPlugins is also client side, but since it adds NEI functionality for several mods, is probably the one actual mod needed for release .

Of course, this info may have changed some while I have been writing. ;)

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke said in a stream last night (as in central time where I am its 1:13 am so next day already :p that Mystcraft was all they were waiting for and they are already testing the pack with the new ore gen config King Lemming setup. He also stated (but keep in mind things do change and this wasnt a promise) that they will "hopefully" be releasing in the next 24/48 hours. If you'd like, you can go watch the VOD, as I did on twitch. www.twitch.tv/slowpoke101 and its the most recent vid under the "vids" section.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
I wish there was some official news apart from that google doc. but hey. at least we have that google doc.... better than nuthin.
At least for those of us who don't have a working twitter account to play with.
(curse you imbecile ISP that blocks random shit)

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Someone got Slowpoked at the end of Slowpokes stream today. It was awesome lol[DOUBLEPOST=1356271586][/DOUBLEPOST]Slowpoke stated he would try to have packs out today. They finished work on the Mindcrack pack and were going to work on the DW20 pack

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
i doubt that mystcraft is why they are not releasing , they are probably just sill testing everything and making sure we will get best experience.

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
plenty of time to figure out how to make a mining cube/moving base fully working

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
Someone got Slowpoked at the end of Slowpokes stream today. It was awesome lol[DOUBLEPOST=1356271586][/DOUBLEPOST]Slowpoke stated he would try to have packs out today. They finished work on the Mindcrack pack and were going to work on the DW20 pack
They're not gunna just release the ultimate pack before doing the individual packs?

Oodahn

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft can be added later with no issues. If it's all that's left, they should release the damn pack so we can all shut up and play.