Mods updated for 1.4.6

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
They are, they are doing tests to make sure it all works properly and there are no obvious bugs.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
Seems portalgun is updated now according to the spreadsheet. At this pace every mod will be updated before a pack is released :D

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
Nei seems all set now[DOUBLEPOST=1356292551][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice watching the stream and seems the pack is coming out any minute now

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
OK, after looking at the spreadsheet linked to in my original post, here is the info as I understand it.

Of the mods listed, the following are NOT upgraded to 1.4.6, and the buzz about them.

Equivalent Exchange 3 - Early Beta, not ready for distribution, no world gen, can be added at any time
InvTweaks - listed as not updated but also listed as part of the "Mindcrack" 1.4.6 pack.
Immibis Core - This mod and the next one are not updated. Author on holiday, back on 27th
TubeStuff - see above mod
Mystcraft - being worked on, but not ready. *EDIT* Now Updated to 1.4.6

On EE3, it is actually upgraded to 1.4.6 on Forgecraft, but very few things in mod currently. Early Beta

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft just updated to 1.4.6, here's a link to the page.

I would expect we should be seeing a stream soon to announce the DireWolf20 pack.....

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke did state on his stream that the Ultimate pack will not be out for a couple of days, but DW20's pack should be out later today.

Oodahn

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf pack is up BTW

So it looks like the DW20 pack is almost the same as the MindCrack pack except for:

Rei's Map
Voxel Menu
PetroGen
Advanced Machines
Extra Bees
GregTech
TrainCraft
Twilight Forest

And the DW20 pack has these:

GravityGun
Portal Gun
Mystcraft and NEI Pluggins

Did I miss anything?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds about right. DW rarely plays with a mini map so I knew that was out but REI is client side so nothing you can't add in easily

LimpLungs

Jul 29, 2019
DW has compact solars while Mindcrack has advanced solars. Question, is there a way to get them all working with eachother, but only one solar panel mod? I have it working right except i crash when making a mystcraft age...

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
The Mystcraft age is probobly not related to them both being together, but I do wonder why you would WANT to have them both together. After all, they are two different ways of doing the same thing really.

LimpLungs

Jul 29, 2019
that not what i meant lol, i want all the mods from both packs working together, minus having both solar panels, i just want the advanced ones, so i disabled the compact and ran the modpack. it booted in, but i cant enter mystcraft ages :(

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
I figured out why mystcraft ages are crashing. Tried it myself and they were crashing me. You need to update your Forge to 6.5.0.475. You are probably using 6.5.0.473 like I was. After updating I was able to go to mystcraft ages.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry, but to answer that question, I would suggest waiting a bit, because I believe Mystcraft and possibly the other mods will be added to the Mindcrack pack. Then there will be less compatibility issues that you have to figure out.

EDIT: ItharianEngineering beat me to it

LimpLungs

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I ended up figuring it out before I saw the answers, i redownloaded packs etc and installed them to the DW pack instead of the mindcrack pack and it worked that way.