Mod's That Should Be In The Horizons Mod Pack

ninja9black

Jul 29, 2019
So I think that Ic2 and Steaves carts 2 should be added. Feel free to post you options on this idea and maybe it will happen.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
While I do pay attention to the community when I work on mod packs...

NO

Thank you for your suggestion. If you would like to add mods to the pack, we support plug and play with many mods for the user to customize the pack to their liking.

At this time I am looking at possibly including 3 more mods into Horizons on Mondays update, but have not fully decided to do so. No I will not disclose which mods they are because that would ruin the suprise.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy the packs!

ninja9black

Jul 29, 2019
While I do pay attention to the community when I work on mod packs...

NO

Thank you for your suggestion. If you would like to add mods to the pack, we support plug and play with many mods for the user to customize the pack to their liking.

At this time I am looking at possibly including 3 more mods into Horizons on Mondays update, but have not fully decided to do so. No I will not disclose which mods they are because that would ruin the suprise.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy the packs!

Okay well thanks for replying and have a good day.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Serious suggestions? Or ones like the OP?

If serious, maybe add Tall Doors to the pack. Bit of a misnomer, since the main attraction is the Mosaic blocks, which let you make really nice buildings. Recentlyish they added Mosaic Glass, which is kinda like stained glass windows but doesn't have all kinds of pretty light coming through it, also no iron wrought bits.

Oh, and more TC4 addons, please. Can't get enough TC4 these days...

Reactions: SatanicSanta

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Serious suggestions? Or ones like the OP?

If serious, maybe add Tall Doors to the pack. Bit of a misnomer, since the main attraction is the Mosaic blocks, which let you make really nice buildings. Recentlyish they added Mosaic Glass, which is kinda like stained glass windows but doesn't have all kinds of pretty light coming through it, also no iron wrought bits.

Oh, and more TC4 addons, please. Can't get enough TC4 these days...
Succubism posted a thread about TC4 addons. :)

ninja9black

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know if anyone in the team of forge has been considering this or not but have you heard of Sync it is a fairly new mod.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I dont know if anyone in the team of forge has been considering this or not but have you heard of Sync it is a fairly new mod.
Forge is the api that modders use to hook into minecraft code and add their mods features. Many people have heard of sync because it is a ichunn mod so it is inherently popular. If by forge you mean the ftb team I'm sure that jaded and eyemaz have heard of it

Ausyarr

Jul 29, 2019
I think there not in there to force people to use new mods and think of new ways of doing old stuff. Even with Thermal expansion 3 being in the pack I find myself focusing on TE3 instead of using rotary craft or something else. Have you considered playing Monster, Direwolf20 or Tech world and adding mods from horizons to get the right modpack feel for you?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I think there not in there to force people to use new mods and think of new ways of doing old stuff. Even with Thermal expansion 3 being in the pack I find myself focusing on TE3 instead of using rotary craft or something else. Have you considered playing Monster, Direwolf20 or Tech world and adding mods from horizons to get the right modpack feel for you?
Do not get too used to that. >: )