Modpacks with CoFh Crash!

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
In your config folder is splash.properties, change the enabled=true to false.

Alexi248

Jul 29, 2019
lol i keep coming back....i did what u said and it worked with the infinity modpack...so i tried to do it with the direwolf20 modpack and i says to me every time it loads the mods the there was a problem and it is the they couldnt find the mod CoFH Core...so ? what to do ?

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
yes i changed it but there is no cash log so...
but if i change it to true i cant even get to the title screen

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Tomorrow i might get it Done But i Dont think There will be a solution Bit ill let you do what you want

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it's a spec thing, CoFH has some weird crashes. Like it used to crash if you left fluid in a non tank machine tried to do anything even look at it(I think it had to do with Forge changing the fluid rendering)

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Its just a Problem at starting And has nothing to do with some ingame stuff
And i have a 2.00 GHz and 4 GByte RAM But
1. Dont know what the gfx is and if it is the Gpu where can i look that up

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
But i do have the error only with cofh core and not with 1.7.10 or so. So im Not shure what gpu requirement i have for cofh?