ModPack With TerraFirmaCraft

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see airships, personally. I see the ability to have villagers again, but much, much better. And before you get into steam, you'll have to go political :p

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Eh, if I decide to tackle this, there won't be airships. Not because they wouldn't be cool, but programming something like that... right off the bat? No, just no.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
It's a bit far in my opinion, as well. What do you consider end-game for TFC? Isn't it around city building time in history?

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I would like to see something like Railcraft for TFC once you hit the Iron Age. Considering you don't have any other options for getting around long distances, and you'll need to move around quite a bit to get all the resources you need, it would be of significant use.

Something like Redpower2 would also fit the 'low tech' vibe going on... using Red Alloy Wire and Logic Gates to automate your rail lines. Tubes used to transport and some low-tech machines to automate things (disable the computers module of course).

GamerInTheDark

Jul 29, 2019
Feed the beast is kinda famous for getting mods to work together right? even if all they do is add new recipes and items to get the mods to work together.i mean all they really have to do to get stuff from other mods to work with TFC is to add new recipes for the items. using TFC cobble and metals. eventually they may even be able to add new ore spawns or something and add recipes for the forge and metallurgy tables. if they can add new recipes using TFC blocks then i don't really see a problem. the only mods i would like to see added to TFC anyway is Simply horses or MO'creatures, Buildcraft, and maybe Thaumcraft (but Thaum would need them to be able to add new ores to the gen so that one would be a ways off until they get permission to add them.) so why not have a TFC mod pack with a few basic mods with new recipes?