Modpack Recipe: Survival Industry (Link)

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
One thing to note: recently, I've removed JourneyMap as a requirement of the pack (I've found it's something of a crutch against good pathfinding strategies, and it eats memory like candy). I've also added Lava Boats and Antique Atlas (to replace JM while keeping the challenge of pathfinding). JM can still be added as an option, though.

Last edited:

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
I wish i could get premmisions done from my phone, because i have 2 hours in a bus in total every day with pretty much only a phone

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
finished permissions, all in the spreadsheet. now i just need to sleep, wake up tomorrow, do somethings and download all files and see if it works. made some progress today, and also railcraft is in the spreadsheet so i don't need the special permissions thingy with all the permissions to all the mods

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... looking over the spreadsheet, I noticed a blank area after "request" in the "Harder Wildlife" row. You might want to copy the link from "Ore Flowers" to that cell. ;)

Other than that, cool beans! :)

Once it's on the FTB Launcher, I might just start my own "Let's Play" series (I'm currently a broadcast media major, so such would count toward my portfolio. ;)) Lord knows, I already have my (currently-empty) YouTube channel ready.

One question though... what spreadsheet are you referring to, if not the one you're making?

Last edited:

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
On the spreadsheet, under "proof for permission," there is the word "spreadsheet." I was referring to that one.

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
good news, it works, submitting on ftb now and then maybe also on curse. oh, and i would like a logo for the pack, like, idk, something in that theme

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
The provided one isn't sufficient? Hmm... I'll have to spend some time in Blender when I get home tonight...

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... I think I have an idea for an icon. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do much until late tonight. I'm thinking a rotarycraft steel gear with a bronze TiC mattock, pickaxe, and broadsword crossed in front of it (with the sword pointing straight up). What do you think? Hmmm... or maybe the bedrock tools/sword?

Last edited:

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
Do the Bedrock Tools with a Bronze Gear. I have a little Verson I can show you later.

The bedrock tools make sense, but why a bronze gear? The key mods in this pack are Tinker's Construct (hence the bronze sword/tools) and RotaryCraft (hence the HSLA Steel gear). RotaryCraft doesn't use bronze gears, though, and Tinker's Construct doesn't use gears at all.

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
just send it to me and i will post it on ftb and try to learn how to upload it on curse