Modpack made by community

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys so community of FTB I want to ask you to list the mods I should use in a modpack for either curse or FTB any mod is accepted. If you guys can help me out I'll help you guys out with a new modpack. As of right now I don't know a theme to do if you guys come up with one then by all means do it I will accept any ideas.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Um... okay then. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I just post a thread like this a few days ago?

It's fine though, if this is what you want to do ten that's fine. Can I suggest some ideas?

Reactions: Caithleen

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you can. I'm sorry for copying the idea you had I just didn't really know of any way to get a somewhat good modpack made. Heck I don't even know if FTB would even accept it so once again sorry for copying your idea I didn't see that you had all ready done this.

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
On ideas I'm not so great at HQM quests and maps but I would do them if I could because there's not a whole lot of HQM modpacks. But anything else I might be able to do. Just map making is a challenge for me.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
so....what about
grue
and some mod that makes the overworld a cave world (think nether like but with normal stone and ores and less lava)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
you don't have too, however I don't remember seeing a pack based around that.

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
*speechless*
If that sounded like I was angry and disappointed with they lack of HQM packs then by all means I am not at all. In fact I'm grateful for the HQM packs they a heck of a lot of fun to play. I was just saying I wish there were more of them because i love HQM packs.

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
I guess this is kinda hard for both me and you guys since I don't have a theme/main idea for the pack and trying to find one is really hard when you're not trying to copy someone else. (Like how I accidentally did with this whole idea)