Modpack Ideas

Which modpack should I make?

• Total voters

Jopagu

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm Jopagu, I stalk these forums but never really post anything. I have a couple of ideas for modpacks and I'm wondering which you would want me to make.

These all will have varying levels of HQM quests to teach you the pack as well as for lore.

1. (unnamed) A pack using a vanilla world with lots of dungeons and exploration, using several popular mods as well as some less used ones. The quests will be based on teaching the mods and allowing whatever playstyle you choose. Pretty much no lore.

2. (unnamed) A pack using a world with some altered generation with tech mods all being locked behind progression in magic, heavy use of custom recipes. Quests will focus on teaching expert level usage of magic as well as teaching the new recipes. Will have lore about being trapped in a dimension where tech and electricity don't function and must be simulated with magic.

3. (unnamed) Pretty much the same as #2 except with magic being locked behind tech. The lore will say you're in a dimension with no magical energy, must be simulated with advanced tech.

4. (unnamed) A hardcore pack focusing on finding food and water. Possibly using a custom world. Will have many difficult mobs and dungeons, recipes will be modified to be more difficult and requiring more resources. Quests will focus on teaching you how to get resources with possible lore.

5. (Shattered Lands) A skyblock style map except with a ton of custom made islands and dungeons, focuses on completing dungeons to gain ores and materials with a some recipe change to make going to new islands and dungeons mandatory. Quests will focus on leading you to the new islands and teaching you resource gathering and some basic mod tutorials. This will have some lore on what happened to the world as well as how to link everything back together.

Please vote on your favorite idea and give me feedback on the ideas.

Jopagu

Jul 29, 2019
I would like all of them they sound cool:)
Thanks :) I've started messing around with HQM and learning to use more mods which could be used for #1. I'll probably make that a bit just so I get used to making modpacks before I work on some of the harder to make options