Modpack Ideas: Which one would you like to see most?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
So, I've had quite a few ideas floating around in my head for now, and I wanted to ask you which one you wanted me to focus on. Here are my ideas:

Lush World: Link to the modlist here. Basically a modpack that revolves around world generation, building and magic, all connected by one core theme: Nature. Focuses mostly on Enhanced Biomes, a mod that is basically a combo of Underground Biomes Constructs and Highlands. Also includes mods such as Botania, Chisel 2 and Thaumcraft along with lesser known mods like the Reptile Mod, Aquaculture, Silent Gems and Oceancraft.

Beneath: Beneath is a magic-themed HQM skyblock pack where there is a wasteland beneath your island. Many different varieties exist, such as Frozen, Desert, and Mushroom. You cannot place blocks down there. And the deserts contain cacti which can be turned into planks. Focuses on Botania for progression, starting with only enough flowers to make a Pure Daisy and a few Dayblooms; you will soon find Floral Fertilizer in chests, allowing you to start with Thaumcraft with the added recipe of Mana Petals > Shards.

TerraFirMon: Basically a combination of TerraFirmaCraft and PokéCube, with some added tech mods and such. Would love this pack, problem being I don't know PokéCube's modpack policy and Pixelmon is definitely a no-go.

Galactic Ascension: Name pending. Basically an HQM pack involving the transport both through space and across dimensions, using GalactiCraft (with More Planets) and Nevermine. Haven't thought much through this, but it'll be tech-themed, with the AoA dimensions being pocket universes.