Request modpack help?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Axeman4544

Jul 10, 2016
ive been playing minecraft since the early days of 1.2.5 and ive played just about every ftb modpack since ultimate (as i started modded in 1.4.5) but no modpack seems to have every kind of mod i would like which are the more well known ones but i also want alot of the ones people dont play id like to make my own modpack and put it on curse for the public but im not the best with making all the mods work together right and id like a sort of progressional pack not just a kitchen sink pack i would like to be forced to use all th mods some of the main mods i need to have are
agricraft
ic2
tech reborn
thermal expansion along with all of its adons
tinkers
pamsharvestry
forestry and its addons
actually aditions
advanced solars
ironbackpacks
advanced generators
draconic evo.
biomes oplenty/biomes xl (anymod that adds in costom biomes
galacticraft
extra utilitys
extreme reactors
doomlike dungeons/rouge dungions
storage drawers
rftools
chisel n bits
flat colored blocks
ftb utilitys
immersive engineering /immersive core and petrolium
ironbackpacks
mekinism( with addons)
not enough items
journy map
twilight forest (and other dimension mods)
redpower/bluepower whatever is now being used
AE2
aroma(with addons)
ender-io
dark utilitys
extreme reactors
gendustry
galacticraft with addons
iron chests
mystical agriculture
nuclearcraft
redstone arsonal
steves carts
soul shards the old ways
spice of life
thaumcraft
and any other side mods that are usefull to the main mods or just little things to help the gameplay and make it more fun
i would like to make the pack in 1.10-1.12 would be happier with 1.12 considering i could then have thaumcraft too if anyone could help me or guid me through this it would be much apreiciated

would like to have somesort of questing mod too & optifine compatible

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013

"Astral Sorcery" is in the new Horizons III pack (1.12)... It looks a bit like Thaumcraft, but I've only seen part 1 of Direwolf's spotlight. There will be at least one, maybe two more parts to see.