• No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Depends on user reviews

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

manluvspenguin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I am seeking a team to help me make a modpack. Before I continue on allow me to explain what this modpack is. I call it, A Normal Life. This pack gets rid of minecrafts two foundations, mining and crafting. We focus on our player living in a city. They must live their life the normal way. They have to eat, go to work, keep up on payments, and eventually thrive. All resource gathering and crafting will be taken care of by the custom NPCs. EDIT: To establish a progression line, we will be using the progression mod. I also plan to use HQM as a store as well. More details to come

I am looking for players who are committed, responsible, and good with deadlines. We need a mapmaker, a 2-3 players working on the HQM, someone who is good at scripting NPCs, and someone who is good at minetweaker.

Very tentative modlist
In no particular order:

HQM
Minetweaker
Modtweaker
Custom NPCs
Lockdown
Minetweaker recipe maker
Quadrum
Custom Items
CustomOreGen
Accidentally Circumstantial Events
TooMuchTime
AsieTweaks
Chisel 2
Pam's Harvest Craft
Progression

If interested please leave your comments. Thank you.

Last edited:

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to help, I'd like to do the HQM part if that's possible.

EDIT: If it helps, i know Java. I could try to get into modding again. So maybe that helps :p

Last edited:

manluvspenguin

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to help, I'd like to do the HQM part if that's possible.

EDIT: If it helps, i know Java. I could try to get into modding again. So maybe that helps :p

What part of HQM would you like to help with? We have the normal progression line and the shop. Neither of which seem too difficult.

Also PM me so we can talk more if you are still interested.

Stealhelm

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds intriguing, I would love to help out if there is still any help needed. However, I'm quite busy with my last year in school. Perhaps if & or when I get a windows installation properly configured, I may through in a helping hand if necessary. I could potentially create some schematics in oregen for you to use if I get around doing it.

Is there any particular structure or miscellaneous you're interested in having created?

Also what sort of a map are we talking about here? I'm decent in creating wilderness/nature.

manluvspenguin

Jul 29, 2019
So after a bit of a hiatus, I am back and ready to continue working on the pack, sorry for my inactivity. Content coming soon!

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
I am making my own pack, but if you need I could do a bit of the HQM in my idle time. I would offer my abilities with minetweaker, but I am not very good with deadlines /: