Modpack crashes on server startup

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

Jan3ka

Title Modpack crashes on server startup

Launcher Type Server

Modpack Direwolf

Modpack version latest

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file Added ars magica 2, advanced solar panel, animation ,API, decocraft, forbidden magic,magical crops,patcher

Details of the issue I downloaded the server files for the modpack direwolf. I modified the server adding a few mods and tested it on my computer. Everything went ok and the server initialized like it usually does. I uploaded the server to ftp and didnt change a thing, but for some reason when I start the server it gives me a crash error (https://pastebin.com/pnGGX8R7) why does it crash on the server but not on my computer ?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jan3ka

if I remove ars magica 2 and animation API the server starts working but does not load Deco craft and magical crops. the weird thing is that the server works fully when I start it on my pc, and then doesnt load / crashes on the server machine

Jaari

Apr 30, 2015
if I remove ars magica 2 and animation API the server starts working but does not load Deco craft and magical crops. the weird thing is that the server works fully when I start it on my pc, and then doesnt load / crashes on the server machine
Naw, this couldn't have anything to do with it:

"20.07 15:49:17 [Server] INFO java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded"

J

Jan3ka

Yeah i was looking better at the crash error and I think it is lack of RAM on my server