Modifications were Stuck

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

FangzWuff

Jul 29, 2019
Afther updating Client and server to 2.6 I get the error ingame "Warning: 2 modifications were stuck"
Any tips on how to fix this? or aint it possible to keep existing world and upgrade?

FangzWuff

Jul 29, 2019
thats the only useful info I can find in any of the log files

Initialized 'Witchery.zs'
WARNING: 2 modifications were stuck
INFO: Stuck: [ModTweaker2] Removing 2 Thermal Expansion Smelter Recipe(s) for <BigReact

The Lost

Jul 29, 2019
I too have this problem. Last few lines of the minetweaker.log file show as;

Code:
INFO: Initialized 'EnderStorage.zs'
INFO: Initializing 'Gendustry.zs'...
INFO: Removing 1 recipes
INFO: Removing 1 recipes
INFO: Adding recipe for Industrial Apiary
INFO: Initialized 'Gendustry.zs'
WARNING: 2 modifications were stuck
INFO: Stuck: [ModTweaker2] Removing 2 Thermal Expansion Smelter Recipe(s) for <BigReactors:BRIngot>, <BigReactors:BRIngot>
INFO: Stuck: [ModTweaker2] Removing 2 Thermal Expansion Smelter Recipe(s) for <BigReactors:BRIngot>, <BigReactors:BRIngot>

Furthermore, I have also done a fresh install of the FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 Server however used an existing map directory. Hope this information is useful.

FangzWuff

Jul 29, 2019
Does this problem effect anything worth bothering about? I just went back to 2.5 as I gave up on this.

Fresh Install and Fresh map solves the error.. but thats not really an option.

FangzWuff

Jul 29, 2019
So I guess there is no fix, and no way too know whats broken? and no new game patch so I guess that means "Do not play the Release version" and keep on 2.5

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
I recently went back to my old world to work on stuff more and have not seen any issues so far. I don't think this should cause any crashes, as I haven't encountered any, it just looks like one thing may not have worked properly. From what I've seen all the prior script changes are still there.