Modern Survival Island (Development)

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
All of you remember the classic survival island map right? The hardcore map with extremely limited resources? Well get ready, because it's about to get even harder, with the original map remastered for 1.7.10 a few mods will be added to add to the hardcore effect of the island, Hardcore Hunger to add to the urgency of finding and making food, tinker's construct and iguana's tweaks for TC to only allow you to make tinker's tools, and HQM to give you limited lives, but a way to advanced. Along with tech and magic mods for endgame

Of course all of the original challenges will still be there, but in the form of quests in the HQM book

But I need help

I need someone to build the quest book to center around the map and modpack, the official mod list will be made within the next day. But I need help, if anyone wouldn't mind helping me that would be amazing, credit will be given to you when the pack is publicly released.

EDIT: Modpack has been compiled, it is light-weight for those with crappy computers, I will soon be applying for the alpha soon so people can help with quests

Last edited: