Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
38 why the sudden emoticon?
/me gets suspicious
Because Someone Else 37.

I don't think you know what bricking an android device means
Bricking any device, as far as I know, means damaging it beyond repair, such that the device becomes about as useful to you as a brick. But that doesn't necessarily mean that some of the more robust parts of the device aren't still functional.

My comment was a reference to a video Lens linked last week sometime.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Because Someone Else 37.

Bricking any device, as far as I know, means damaging it beyond repair, such that the device becomes about as useful to you as a brick. But that doesn't necessarily mean that some of the more robust parts of the device aren't still functional.

My comment was a reference to a video Lens linked last week sometime.

I guess you were wrong and I should watch the videos lens links to

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I guess you were wrong and I should watch the videos lens links to
He was wrong with what? That bricking means "broken beyond repair, making it pretty much as useful as a brick"? Unless I am wrong as well, that is a pretty nice description of what bricked means.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill

He was wrong with what? That bricking means "broken beyond repair, making it pretty much as useful as a brick"? Unless I am wrong as well, that is a pretty nice description of what bricked means.

Sometimes I think of something and I write something else. I meant "I guess I'm wrong". I'm a GIGANTIC derp sometimes.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
67 I really wish that I could use a different font for program interfaces and mate-panels.