Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
104 so, our chemistry teacher discussed with us about love because reasons and one of the thing that either him or one of my classmates mentioned is that when you love somebody you try to make him/her to notice you and I've been making a girl notice me, but when I ask me if I love her this happens in my mind [quote:"My mind"] Do Iove her? I don't, but she's cute...[/quote] And if I say that I don't very quickly, after a while I'll say that she's cute or something... :/

Love breaks me :-(

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
105 There's a difference between "love" and "attracted to". At your age I doubt you will fall in love for a while (although it is possible).

Reactions: Padfoote

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
111 Hmm. Well even if you don't "love" whoever you think is cute, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try and ask her out (I'm assuming that it's not different where you are)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Do what you think is right based on previous interactions. Pick up on the obvious signs, and if they're in your favour, just do it. Don't complicate it before anything happens or you'll regret it.

Reactions: fowltief