Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
8. What's the story behind your usernames? This is mine
The KC in my avatar means King Chuck, I chosen this because Angry Birds Epic, the reason I have Real in it is: I tried to connect to a MCPE server and the name King Chuck was already taken so I changed it

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
9 My username? It's the name of my first (ish) D&D character. His full name was Erindal Cuthalion, so I typically abbreviate.

Reactions: RealKC

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
12 I was once trying to make a post on some random website many years ago, and I needed a screen name, and I wanted to be totally anonymous, so I chose Someone. Then, not too long after, I tried to register on some other website, and Someone was taken, so I added the Else. Then, later still, I was registering on yet another website, and Someone Else was taken, and I added the 37 because I like 37. For a while, I would use Someone Else when available and Someone Else 37 when not, but eventually the 37 became affixed permanently and I stopped trying to register without it.

Reactions: RealKC and erindalc

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
8. What's the story behind your usernames? This is mine
A long, long time ago I wanted to play runescape, however before I could I had to make an account.
For reasons unknown to mankind I wanted my username to be "lens". Alas, after entering the name I was informed that that name was already taken.
Stunned by that message I had to ponder for a while and soon after the name "lenscas" was born.

I tried to make the story as awesome to read as I could, I hope it paid off :p

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
15 was young and looked for the perfect nickname and eventually borrowed my moms title. She use to run track and field for a school in Jamaica. And the named her fowlthief cause she could run as fast as a chicken thief. However the h is silent in Jamaican patois. So it's pronounced tief

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk