Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I'm watching the Christmas special right now. He (The Doctor) points out that he has used up all his regenerations, and should die there on Trenzalore.

We know from the old series that the last regeneration of The Doctor goes by the name of The Valeyard. If my memory is correct, then he is almost as nasty as The Master. Doesn't hate the universe, but just as selfish / how can he benefit himself. The plotline (again, from memory) was about him trying to take the then-remaining regenerations for himself (this would be around the time of the 6th or 7th doctor, so there would be plenty more regenerations for the mean Valeyard version of the Doctor.)

We've also had one reference that I recall in the new series to him being called The Valeyard, so we know it's coming. And, despite reminding us that he has a limited number of regens, all used up, we know that there's another coming at the end of the Christmas special.

So, I'm waiting to see how the writers pull it off. 20 minutes left.