Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Ihl 89
Edit: 2 lens I think I fuck up at least 999999999999999error times a day

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
4 the sorting logic my cc based "ae" system needs is pretty much done. The script can't use the top or bottom to sort to you but it can do some pretty advanced stuff due to it using functions to check where something goes and it having a fallback function if it can't find an function belonging to the exact item it wants to route.
(This fallback function can be used to make a default route, or to set up very broad rules with sting.find() to for example put every item that has the word "ore" in its id to a certain route. Or pretty much everything else you can think of. Though I don't think turtle.getItemDetail() gives access to nbt data (only the id, amount and damage value)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
10 stuff I need to do for my cc powered "ae" system
make the script for what I call the "tape drives with cache" (The matter orbs can store an awful lot of items but you can only take one sort out at a time and by sending an redstone signal the selected item changes. The cache refers to the fact that I want a turtle that operates the orbs to always have a stack in its own inventory that way I can sort of get around the slowness of the orbs)
request items
automatic crafting: sort of done, needs to be able to craft the needed items and use the request system