Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
6 a new day, a new character
Dear diary,
Today both Scarlet and me went once again to the forest but before I went I first had to make some exercises from that book. They are kind of boring but it isn't like I have much choice. I could refuse to make them but I already made Scarlets life so hard, and refusing to make them would only make it harder for her. It also isn't like she enjoys it but she only does what her was told. Which is to get me to make those exercises.

After I was finally done we went to the forest. I really like it there as it is just peaceful and the ground is a lot nicer to walk on then the hard floor of Scarlets home or from the tunnels.

However this time we weren't alone. a "dagron" as he calls his species with the name Xavro. His skin is covered in red scales and bone formations. His back is very reflective and so are the back of his giant wings.

He is very strong but also really friendly and he even speaks the elven language or at least is somewhat capable of speaking it. After we talked a bit he suddenly wanted me to grab him and before I could do anything he had his arms around me and I suddenly felt the ground go away under my feet.

As he took me in the air I had little choice then to just hold him as firmly as I could. For a while I was too afraid to open my eyes but when he finally got me to look around it was beautiful. Though you can't believe how happy I was when I got back on the ground.

After he let me fly, Scarlet and I decided to go back to our home together with Xavro. Who was very interested in how I made the knife and some pieces of my clothing, like how I made sure the strings made of gut wouldn't rot as he likes how they look and because he comes from a world where they just can't afford to waste anything.

His world is a giant hot wasteland. As a result his kind lives in small groups and are always underway in search of water, food and other resources that make life possible. The less resources go to waste the better for his kind but they apparently never found a way to make certain organs like gut usable as they rot too quickly.

After we got home Scarlet had a surprise for me. Remember that she would go and see if she could get clothes that I would normally wear? Well, although she wasn't able to get the clothes already made she did manage to get all the materials I need to make my own and they are even already cleaned. Now, as I quite like to make the clothes myself them not being done yet is even better.

This also meant I could learn Xavro better about how I make sure the guts won't rot and as it turned out, Xavro also had some nice tricks to show me. We spend the rest of the day working on clothes, knives and other things. Everything that we where able to finish turned out to be even better then what I normally make.

Of course, I didn't make everything for myself. I also made some things for Scarlet to thank her for being so nice for me. Though she deserves more then what I gave her so far. Maybe I can do something else nice for he tomorrow? Anyway I am going to stop here, as the day is now over and I am going to bed for my second sleep of the day.

Reactions: erindalc