Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
17 wish I was back in school. Tip to all of you. Don't grow up!

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
4 Today I saw an spotlight for Forbidden Magic and found out that it has a cool wand. It's name is Orichalcum Studded Neutronium Wand and it has a capacity of 9001 vis.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4 Today I saw an spotlight for Forbidden Magic and found out that it has a cool wand. It's name is Orichalcum Studded Neutronium Wand and it has a capacity of 9001 vis.
It's also worth mentioning that that wand doesn't actually consume any of that 6*9001 vis when you use it. Needless to say, it's only available in creative without some Mintweakerish hackery.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
It's also worth mentioning that that wand doesn't actually consume any of that 6*9001 vis when you use it. Needless to say, it's only available in creative without some Mintweakerish hackery.
Yep, it's average vis cost is 0%, if you have stuff that gives vis discount it will get a negative vis cost which gives it vis when you craft with it, but it's kinda useless to have gear that gives you vis discount as its internal vis storage replenishes after crafting with it.