Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
260 Yeah, that too. I also particularly liked its interaction with the tanks- it was one of the very first autocrafters that could handle recipes with buckets of liquid in them without you having to devise some way to pull the empty bucket out and refill it. Made crafting things like those multi-coolant-cells from IC2 a breeze. Could probably do overclocker upgrades pretty efficiently as well, although I never did that myself. These days, they'd be quite useful for compressing cobblestone. Particularly if there was some way to let the decompressing fabricators pull from the compressing ones, but not the other way around- GregTech block extenders would do it.

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
261 I never played with Gregtech.. looked to be way to grindy for my tastes. I know it makes things ten times tougher at least.

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
265. Yeah I saw some of that like cropstick recipe only giving 1 crop stick instead of the regular 4.

Edit: I got Ninja'd twice in a row.. LOL

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
274 can't wait to see new mods. Sad to see some authors go. Wish I could code.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk