Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
4 *They then go inside their room. It has 2 beds, a table against a wall with 2 chairs and a door leading to a bathroom containing both a shower and a bath. Apparently this door can't be locked for safety reasons.
When Wilfred left Sheba goes ahead and take a shower while Red goes and lays on a bed. He has the container with the pills inside his hand wondering if he should take one.
He is supposed to learn to use it and the only way to do that is to use it. Then again, does he really want to?
Eventually Red decides to do it. At first nothing happens but it doesn't take long before Red manages to see everything once again.
One thing he didn't think about was the fact that Sheba is showering in the bathroom and that a small window above the door makes him also able to see everything inside it.

When Sheba is done Red decides to take a bath. Once he goes in he closes his eyes,and he can't stop thinking about his friends and family he probably will never see again. Suddenly he feels the water becoming ice cold. As he opens his eyes he sees that a lot of water is frozen preventing him from moving his legs and arms.
After a few desperate attempts to get out, Sheba enters the bathroom and asks if Red used his powers.Red answers with the truth.

After this Sheba goes to the bath and sits on the side of it and start to explain. "I honestly don't really care if you saw me showering or not. I also do not care about what your species did to us in the past. I however do know the lies others told you about us and I fear that you believe them. I really hope you reconsider how you think about us as it really hurts."
Before Red could say anything Sheba left the bathroom. The water becomes unfrozen and warm again. Red closes his eyes and thinks back at what Sheba said, while wondering how she found out he saw her.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
7 Probably because it was the first thing or so when I woke up. Do I even dare to read it? As I don't recall what I wrote exactly >_<