Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
79 no, it is more like hate then frustration but it is something I can't even explain in dutch let alone in english.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
81 since when is talking to yourself bad?
I find it a great tool to get calm and focus and I don't even want to know how much I flipped without being able to talk to myself.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
82 Heh, everyone here has some kind of mental problems, either strong or mild.

Hmm... what do I have?
Oh yeah! Often small depressions.
Thanks, life! I didn't have these until this year!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
83 did you watch that video I send to you, because you may have to blame something else then life

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
81 since when is talking to yourself bad?
I find it a great tool to get calm and focus and I don't even want to know how much I flipped without being able to talk to myself.
84 I didn't say it was bad. It is socially awkward though.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
86 The problem is people keep walking into my room, so I have to stop whenever someone walks in, and then start again when they leave.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
87 Speaking of mental problems, I think I'm a little bit OCD. I wash my hands thoroughly and can't stand to leave behind even a single block of dirt on the ground somewhere in Minecraft.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
87 Speaking of mental problems, I think I'm a little bit OCD. I wash my hands thoroughly and can't stand to leave behind even a single block of dirt on the ground somewhere in Minecraft.
What about having to mine every single ore you find, even coal ore when you have a tree farm?
Not me, but a friend of mine always does that.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

What about having to mine every single ore you find, even coal ore when you have a tree farm?
Not me, but a friend of mine always does that.
Yup, I tend to do that, too.

In other news, I played a bunch of Pokemon today, and finally got my fourth gym badge. I managed to beat Flannery on the first try, but not by much- my last poke (a Steel/Flying-type, not so good to use in a Fire gym) had about 20% of its health left. I only won because Flannery's last poke apparently used up all the PP on its main fire move to kill my other pokes, so it had to resort to a Normal-type attack. And my poke happened to be a Steel type, so it resisted that attack just enough to pull through.