Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
70 I thought back about my life while getting food, and I stumbled at an sentence I once had that I rather forget because what it is and keep remembering so I always remember what I never should get in my head again.
"Another human is just something else that will ruin your life"
It is something I once took as the way I should live, by seeing every other being as less and just there to ruin my life.
The sentence itself is gone out of my head for a long time now but having the last drips of hate removed took a long time, writing those death scenes I did when @sgbros1 just joined helped me get rid of it, or at least most of it.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
72 I don't need the death scenes anymore(I hope) but yes, you helped and so did others on this forum.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
74 when I said that the sentence is gone, I meant that it is indeed gone however it still left a stain on me and as a result still affects me but the biggest problem (the sentence) is gone and it is probably only a matter of time before the stain is gone as well I hope yours will get less as well as time passes.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
75 Actually my mental conditions are not bad, maybe a bit socially awkward though.
76 can't be worse then sitting in your room all day long, playing single player games as humans just fuel your "hate"

(hate is not the right word, but I have no idea how to explain it and it gets the closest to it I think)

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
76 can't be worse then sitting in your room all day long, playing single player games as humans just fuel your "hate"

(hate is not the right word, but I have no idea how to explain it and it gets the closest to it I think)
frustration? anxiety?