Modded UHC tournament

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Should there be a Modded Ultra Hardcore?

• Total voters

Eadorimthryth

Jul 29, 2019
you do know what a blue screen is ? @.@ ok try this: delete this folder: (if u use a windows computer) system32[DOUBLEPOST=1390160420][/DOUBLEPOST]just to be sure: DONOT DELETE system32 !!! :p

Eadorimthryth

Jul 29, 2019
well damnit.. i was appeartly testing a paid version.... i downgraded and now the theme i made is not visable (idk if it is totaly gone or not)... :'(

Eadorimthryth

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks, I won't screw with anything I don't know how to use
heheh i know how easy it is, even if you try really hard to keep it all neat and stuff :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390234657][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and i was thinking of making some parkour maps when the pack is ready, i tried it once, but i made an awfull mistake by using those thaumcraft blocks which allow only people with your username to go through them and that was just stupid. But i want to make some more with mods, because, well mods add awesome stuff.

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
heheh i know how easy it is, even if you try really hard to keep it all neat and stuff :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390234657][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and i was thinking of making some parkour maps when the pack is ready, i tried it once, but i made an awfull mistake by using those thaumcraft blocks which allow only people with your username to go through them and that was just stupid. But i want to make some more with mods, because, well mods add awesome stuff.
Making parkour bores me to death, just placing blocks a few blocks apart

Eadorimthryth

Jul 29, 2019
Making parkour bores me to death, just placing blocks a few blocks apart
i like it. I also like building things, but i got bored of it becouse only i could use/see them. I can build nice structures, i think. but even the greatest creation is worthless when it isn't shared. Now don't get me wrong, i haven't build the greatest thing ever. But i've posted a parkour map and i got some really good feedback (except that huge failure on my part with the thaumcraft stuff) and that feels good. Oh and with mods it's more than just some ladders, blocks, slabs and iron bars. With mods that add blocks like microblocks, levitators and items like portals and speed boots it's way more fun!

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
i like it. I also like building things, but i got bored of it becouse only i could use/see them. I can build nice structures, i think. but even the greatest creation is worthless when it isn't shared. Now don't get me wrong, i haven't build the greatest thing ever. But i've posted a parkour map and i got some really good feedback (except that huge failure on my part with the thaumcraft stuff) and that feels good. Oh and with mods it's more than just some ladders, blocks, slabs and iron bars. With mods that add blocks like microblocks, levitators and items like portals and speed boots it's way more fun!
I might try modded parkour, but ohh... which pack :/