Casual Server Modded Minecraft | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 v1.0.3 | [GriefPrevention] | [Little Banned] | [Morphs]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I heard you are looking for a Direwolf20 server, well this could just be the one for you!

Welcome to Modded Minecraft!

Our server runs with MCPC+ Bukkit to make sure that most plugins and mods work smoothly together and give our players the best experience we can.

We have created a custom plugin which i have named MMFixes. This plugin is designed to stop certain items from bypassing GriefPrevention claims and allowing me to let everyone use these items without fear of everything being torn to shreds by the few who abuse these things.

IP: Dw20.moddedminecraft.net

Server Specs:
- 32GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads)
- 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
- 24/7 with all staff access to control panel in-case something ever goes wrong

Features:
Will not lose inventory on lava / fire / suffocation deaths
Voting accumulates Points for use within the donation shop
As much items unbanned / unrestricted as possible without putting others at risk
Owner is on frequently every day, problems are fixed asap

Rules:
Be Respectful to both staff and players.
No hacking in any way, shape or form.
Do not intentionally lag the server.
Do not Dupe or use any exploit.
Do not Grief / Steal
Do not spam the chat.
Do not ask staff to use their powers for personal gain.

Banned Items:
Chunk loaders
Wand Focus: Equal Trade
BC Quarry
Ender quarry is restricted to mining worlds

Plugins:
GriefPrevention - Stop those nasty griefers in their tracks!
ReportRTS - Real-Time Ticket System
Randomlocation - Teleport around the overworld for your perfect location

If you are having any problems please contact us using our website: www.moddedminecraft.net

colered

Jul 29, 2019
Great Staff, Very little lag and If there is a problem there is always a staff (Almost always) on TS that you can talk to.

cocotoffee

Jul 29, 2019
I started playing on an older version of this mudpack back about 2 years ago. By now the owners have several servers up but let me explain my experiences on this one so far. I absolutely love it on the server and I can't even remember the last time I looked for another server.

The staff is always monitoring the server for issues and fixes problems ASAP balanced with their own amazing bases. I haven't had a problem they can't fix nor have they let me down. The server is owned by "Lee" and is run by a staff of moderators and admins that are unimaginably friendly. I feel like I have known them for my whole life. When new players join they feel welcomed like an experienced player.

A reason for being on a server is the community. I have friends who play games that I branched out to, like on Steam, and we all get along great. In the world, everyone is ready to help you, you can always ask a question, and griefing is instantly dealt with (With banning "festivals" every so often. Those are so fun to watch! :D ).

The server itself has several plug-ins like GriefPrevention to protect bases and bugs are dealt with to stop cheating. Any items that are banned have a reason, and a little challenge would be successfully explaining why the item shouldn't be banned and winning (Still uncompleted!) They even help with crashes and getting the game set up. The server hardly ever lags unless a mod is causing the problem due to memory leak, etc.

The website is user friendly and highly active with constant updates. This is a truly unique server I'm proud to be a part of.
See you online,
cocotoffee

Last edited: