Mod suggestions

Jonathan1999

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, hello. I have a bit of a problem, kind of. I have a short attention span so I like to look at lots of different mods but none of them seem to be interesting enough to keep me entertained so could you guys please suggest some? (Here's what I already have (I'm going to use my skydrive list and ignore the hyperlinks (I was in the middle of adding them again after changing the layout (its the list of mods that are on my private server)) and /=added I'm in the middle of updating to 1.5))

Requirements
Forge
power crystals core
bspkrs core
iChun util
Code Chicken Core
Cofh core
Manager pack

Tweaks
wild grass
better anvil
matmos
Better animations
flat bedrock
enchanting plus
inficraft
Better sound
Optifine
finite liquid
Ender storage
Better world gen
Single player commands

UI
in game info
armor status hud
damage indicators
Rei’s mini map
NEI
plugins
Redpower plugin

Misc
obsidian plates
doggy talents
extra biomes xl
chococraft
secret rooms
nether ores
enderstuff
clay soldiers
Iron Chests
better storage
Chicken chunks

Magic
xenos reliquary
Equivalent Exchange
Myst craft
Thaum craft
Essentia everything
Souls shards
Aether

Tech
Industrial Craft
Modular power suits
modular power suits addon
Gravisuite
nuclear control
advanced machines
charge pads
Advanced solars
Mffs
petroleum generator
combo armor
Red Power 2
factorisation
Wireless redstone
Addon
Redpower addon
Build craft
Thermal expansion
Omni tools
Logistics pipes
power convertors
Forestry IN BETA
Extra bees
Thaumic bees
plugins for forestry
xycraft
portal gun
laser mod
computer craft
misc peripherals
Stargate tech mod
Rail craft
Steves carts

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
It's incompatible with at least 95% of those, but you could try BetterThanWolves.

And have you tried Universal Electricity or Immibis's Microblocks? Or Dimensional Doors.

(And, personally, I'm not sure I'd consider Inficraft or Ender Storage to be a mere tweak.)

EDIT: You appear to have forgotten AE.

Jonathan1999

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out my half done hyperlinks didn't show anyway. I have tried BTW but the mods are for my private server so I don't really want to lose the majority of my stuff I don't like universal electricity it's essentially ic2 immibis microblocks are essentially the ones in redpower right? And I'm pretty are
Dimensional doors has problems with mystcraft also yes inficraft must have slipped in their but although ender storage was first I believe it to be a tweak of the vanilla ender chest

Anyway thanks for your suggestions

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like universal electricity it's essentially ic2 immibis microblocks are essentially the ones in redpower right?

Well, Immibis's Microblocks work with Liquiducts, IC2 Wire, and UE Wire. So they're pretty useful. Maybe Conduits, too. Though, unfortunately, they can't really keep those from connecting. Stuff still connects through Immibis's Microblocks. No fault of Immibis's.

And UE? Similar to IC2, but definitely worth checking out. Assembly Line's probably my favourite item transportation system due to its flashiness, despite the fact that even Pipes have it outfeatured, Mekanism's fairly awesome, Fluid Mechanics has a completely different (though not very useful) take on fluid transportation, and there's always ICBM. Put 24 of those under Minecraftia's crust, use WRCBE to activate them, get a remote, and use an Anvil to name it the Osterhagen Key.

(And the Ender Chest? Don't take this as a criticism, but Chickenbones' Ender Chest came out first and the Mojang team liked the idea and added it to Vanilla. So one could say that the Vanilla Ender Chest is a tweak of CB's.)