Mod List & Links

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
I know we have a bunch of threads like this, but the links are all jumbled together and there isn't a clear picture whether or not the mod is actually updated (unless you go to the mod website). I figured I'd put together something nice and pretty like.

2duifzn.jpg

Pretty Mod List & Links

First page is a list of most mods that will be in the Ultimate Pack or at the very least in another pack at some point in time (DW20 maybe?).

The next pages list the mods in each of the mod packs.

The final page is a list of mods a few people enjoy enough to add it to FTB. Let me know if you'd like another mod added there.

I'd like to keep this updated, so once a mod updates (even if it's a tiny bug fix) this would theoretically be updated too. Let me know if you'd like to help maintain this directly, otherwise let me know here if something has updated. Added: Now the recently updated (within 2 weeks) will be pink.

Mostly, this is for those of you who like FTB, but either want to mix and match the mods available or want to update the Beta Pack to 1.4.5. Or something. IDEK.

Tldr; I was really bored.

thatsIch

Jul 29, 2019
this is nice
this would have been helpfull for 1.4.2
cause of such tiny bugs as in Enderchest Mod you couldnt shift insert all the items

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
this is nice
this would have been helpfull for 1.4.2
cause of such tiny bugs as in Enderchest Mod you couldnt shift insert all the items
Oh you mean like this one I made a long time ago :p

Also, Extra Bees is an FTB mod. It was removed due to it's lack of completeness and bugginess. But from what I can tell, it will be re-added when it's done.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Well would you look at that! ;)
/gloat
Mine has more color though.:cool:
I made that for people who just wanted build and wiki/site information. Functionality only.

Also, as of right now, Xycraft is not an FTB mod, it will be when it's completed I believe. And Wireless Redstone is not on the list for FTB mods right now. I have no idea if it will be added or not.

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
I made that for people who just wanted build and wiki/site information. Functionality only.
Hope I didn't offend, I just like to gush over color. I was inspired. :)

Also, Extra Bees is an FTB mod. It was removed due to it's lack of completeness and bugginess. But from what I can tell, it will be re-added when it's done.

So, I should move it to the first page then?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Hope I didn't offend, I just like to gush over color. I was inspired. :)

So, I should move it to the first page then?
If I were you, I wouldn't have that first tab at all. Just have tabs for each modpack and a tab for mods that won't be included at all.

I would also at the bottom of each list have a category for "Not yet included"

You should use what Jaded has here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/suggest-mods-for-ftb-here.727/ to help.
But specifically take the mods that are in the Mods option menu of your launched modpack (un-tampered with) and get your list from there. That way, if anyone has any question or is confused in any way, there is a source for your knowledge.

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
But specifically take the mods that are in the Mods option menu of your launched modpack (un-tampered with) and get your list from there. That way, if anyone has any question or is confused in any way, there is a source for your knowledge.

That's what I did for the mod pack tabs. There shouldn't be any extras.

I would also at the bottom of each list have a category for "Not yet included"

The only problem with this is of course which pack will it be included in. If it's in the ultimate pack then it's right there on the first page. I suppose I could whittle that page down to the ones that aren't listed in the other mod packs but will be in one eventually...:confused:

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I did for the mod pack tabs. There shouldn't be any extras.
Magic Pack: portal gun isn't in it ;)

The only problem with this is of course which pack will it be included in. If it's in the ultimate pack then it's right there on the first page. I suppose I could whittle that page down to the ones that aren't listed in the other mod packs but will be in one eventually...:confused:
I meant things like RP2, EE3, Xycraft, etc. They aren't included yet :p

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
D'oh. Neither are a couple others. I guess I didn't check that one out correctly. :oops:

I meant things like RP2, EE3, Xycraft, etc. They aren't included yet :p

Hmm. The first page could be a combination of the Beta/Magic pack (I think that's what I sort of did already), and then add a section of to-be-included mods and move those down there perhaps? That way you know which mods aren't in either the beta or magic pack. And you know which ones will be included eventually...hmm...

Question: Will the "Not up to date to 1.4" mods going to be included once they get up to date, or will they just be reviewed further?

thatsIch

Jul 29, 2019

Extra Bees is already in Forestry integrated as I downloaded it few days ago
and yes, but since not sticky new players dont find such documents
and you cannot differentiate which version players need to update

and you havent kept the list up to date
EnderStorage 1.2.1.1 is the stable version without the annoying bug but you listed 1.2.1 as the version
though I appreciate the effort

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Bees is already in Forestry integrated as I downloaded it few days ago

Where do you see documentation for that? According to the Extra Bees forum thread and the Forestry changelog/forum thread there is no indication that Extra Bees is apart of Forestry. Indeed as far as I can tell, Extra Bees is still an addon.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I googled "extra bees mod"
First result: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...1x-dev-build-revolutionize-your-bee-breeding/
I googled "forestry mod"
First result: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ft-trees-bees-and-more-1627-updated-11122012/
Second result: http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki/
*** Copied from the addons page of the wiki:
Extra Bees

YLCZ2.png

URL: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1324321-125spforestry-extra-bees-100-adds-new-species-and-combs/
Author: Binnie
Adds 60+ bee species.

They are not the same.

thatsIch

Jul 29, 2019
I never said they are the same
I downloaded forestry to trying to get a preview on the 1.4.5 stuff of my current FTB installation
and there was already EB integrated. Dont ask me why but it was

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I never said they are the same
I downloaded forestry to trying to get a preview on the 1.4.5 stuff of my current FTB installation
and there was already EB integrated. Dont ask me why but it was
Logs, or it didn't happen.

Also, I should have elaborated. They are not the same download. They come from different places, and were created by different people.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
And details of where you downloaded from, I'm suspecting you might have been mislead by somebody, previous to being here, where the correct place to get forestry was.

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
And details of where you downloaded from, I'm suspecting you might have been mislead by somebody, previous to being here, where the correct place to get forestry was.
That's along the same lines of a guy I encountered over at Technic. Claimed he bought minecraft for $25, with premium server white listing, a bunch of premium texture packs and a mod pack to boot! He got scammed, pretty badly too.