Mod journal

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Volcanite or Evertide

• Evertide!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Added chickenshed so I get feathers the vegetarian way!

EPISODE 7: a bigger chest
S2Xxtwx.png

Cudsn9g.png

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 8: Random stuff
xkNGYio.png

HM1IMTI.png

izNmLfu.png
These animals have been running around nonstop at superspeed. It atopped now, but something must have been speeding up my world.
found another oil spawn, and finished my wiring.

Reactions: Yusunoha

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, this is what you meant about Mod Journal. This is a neat little project :3 I thought it was just a modpack you made or something. I will definitely be keeping my eye on this ^^

Reactions: dragon_fang101

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, this is what you meant about Mod Journal. This is a neat little project :3 I thought it was just a modpack you made or something. I will definitely be keeping my eye on this ^^
awesome that items in your mod can be made with nether quartz as well. haven't found any surface quartz yet.

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
awesome that items in your mod can be made with nether quartz as well. haven't found any surface quartz yet.
I made is specifically spawn in caves and ravines only, but you can also find it just strip mining, but it's really uncommon. It could also be due to you gening the world before installing the mod

Reactions: dragon_fang101

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
I think its because the world is already generated. anyway, I have a bit of nether so thats god :D

Also some sad news; Im only allowed an hour on weekdays, so its gonna slow down.

Reactions: Master_Builder_800

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Ep. 11: Auto-EMC( I hope)
1qevrqz.png
This is the redstone portion. It uses an Inverted daylight sensor,so the piston activates at night, when the sugar cane isn't growing. The wires are from project red. This is expandable, so if I moved the sand a bit, and added a piston It would harvest more.

Reactions: Yusunoha

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 12: step 5
My old base is pretty much (exept for IC2 stuff) at step 5.

Here is what that means:
Step 1: building: I build the base
Step 2: adding: my base is "complete" but will still be added to.
Step 3: Usage: I use the stuff in my base for an amount of time.
Step 4: phasing: As I build a new base, Stuff gets moved over.
Step 5: Retirment: I turn the base into a mining area, and seal the enterance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master_Builder_800

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Try and make the large vanilla version that doc m made vanilla DIAMONDS FOR EVER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk