Mod journal

Volcanite or Evertide

• Evertide!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
well, I've been considering ways to upgrade my cobble gen and I think I know how.
the problem is that the condensers can't keep up.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
I've limited myself to 16 upgrades per node to prevent overflow. seems to work.
anyways, just got my third dark matter! so...
I'm thinking either volcanite amulet or evertide amulet. so? I'll let you guys decide!

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
episode 19: E.M.E.R.A.L.D
XI37dv8.png
xictK6S.png
6 dark matter :D :D :D

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
There really isn't need for a second build journal, why not just put both in one? Like RHN, that way all your build are in one place so people like myself can look back through your journal and see some of your older builds. Just a recommendation, for myself as well as yourself.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
There really isn't need for a second build journal, why not just put both in one? Like RHN, that way all your build are in one place so people like myself can look back through your journal and see some of your older builds. Just a recommendation, for myself as well as yourself.
yeah I am thinking about that. by " mod journal 2" I just meant a new world with more mods.

Reactions: Master_Builder_800

LuisAdeur

Jul 29, 2019
some suggestions , use F1 sometimes to just show regular builds. like if you want to show a open cave you found use F1 looks better.
also for your cobble gen with extra utilities you don't need all that cobble just do this:
X = water
0 = lava
I = cobblestone block

XIO

then put the transfer node ontop of the cobblestone block with the world interaction upgrade.
that's all you need just make a 3x1 and do the build :)

Besides that i think is a pretty cool journal i used to play with EE during the 1.2.5 ages but after that it never got updated so i just stopped using it , and realized it was too op.

Reactions: dragon_fang101