Mod Development Section?

Yay or nay?

• Total voters

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
agreed on this, would be quite helpful for mod developers who're starting out and for mod developers who want to discuss mod developement

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Yes, but only the actual mod developers should be allowed to make threads (posting ability would be public, just the thread creation would be limited).

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I would push for Section and I would really like a response from someone on the FTB team, I understand no answer can mean no but I am unsure whether or not a moderator has read this.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
People learning about modding with forge really should join the forge forums and/or IRC. I'd expect this forum section to be more about the artistic/conceptual side of the development, rather than the technical.
The implementation of a Mod Developing section on our forums, would be a lot different from the forge forums. All that goes on in that forum is Q/A but here people come for the latest mod facts/updates and maybe with that they can do some other things and answer questions.

Come for the wings, stay for the game.

That reminds me I have some Hot Honey BBQ wings left over and some nice TV shows on now. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1410222355][/DOUBLEPOST]I know this sounds weird but this forum gives off a different vibe then the forge forums does. Our forum we have a nice community who loves to collaborate. So we can achieve a different level of mod development on our forums. We at least should just put it up and see how it goes.

Reactions: SatanicSanta