Mod Developer Appreciation

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to express my gratitude, thanks, and empathy to all mods devs for their late nights, pulled hairs, and especially putting up with Internet miscreants. Without you guys, FTB would not be what it is today and I would not have nearly as much fun with MC and gaming in general as I do.

I appreciate all you guys and gals do and would heartily shake your hand and give you a hug if I could see you in person.

Appreciated,
MigukNamja

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to express my gratitude, thanks, and empathy to all mods devs for their late nights, pulled hairs, and especially putting up with Internet miscreants. Without you guys, FTB would not be what it is today and I would not have nearly as much fun with MC and gaming in general as I do.

I appreciate all you guys and gals do and would heartily shake your hand and give you a hug if I could see you in person.

Appreciated,
MigukNamja
I second you MigukNamja

kittle

Jul 29, 2019
I second that too
+1 to the authors of *my* favorite mods: TiC, Forestry and AE

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
In one way, I don't like programmers or modders as they tend to my way or the highway things. But it usually takes that mindset to produce something I use because I don't care enough about anything. So here's to you Mr. MC Moddev guy!

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Big thank you comes from me too.

Most fun I ever had in a game, without paying an extra dime. *hugs all*

Reactions: MigukNamja