Mod code fixes and tweaks

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
There was, but has gone offline as work on RPTweaks stopped about 2 months ago. You don't replace the original Redpower, like I said this just goes in the coremods folder.

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
There was, but has gone offline as work on RPTweaks stopped about 2 months ago. You don't replace the original Redpower, like I said this just goes in the coremods folder.

Thanks alot for this. Greed if you dont mind, place this at the 1st post so its mroe visible.

Baron

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, its called Redpower Tweaks, its a little hard to find so I put a copy on my Dropbox here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107143465/rptweaks-4.jar

It goes in the coremods folder, and from my testing its only needed server side, but installing it client side will fix some other dupes and crashes.

Not working when I stick it in the coremods folder. I get this error:

2013-08-15 02:59:22 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod lol.rptweaks.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-08-15 02:59:23 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A critical problem occured registering the ASM transformer class cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.DeobfuscationTransformer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.DeobfuscationTransformer
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:273)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.registerTransformer(RelaunchClassLoader.java:157)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchLibraryManager.handleLaunch(RelaunchLibraryManager.java:279)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.setupHome(FMLRelauncher.java:172)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.relaunchServer(FMLRelauncher.java:147)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1609)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.Main.main(Main.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:387)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:260)
... 9 more