Mod Chain

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Thermal Dynamics.

I didn't realise until watching someone's Project Ozone 2 playthrough that the viaducts in 1.7.10 had actually been implemented, and fairly successfully by all accounts! I love those as a method of travel, and I hope they make it back in.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Immersive Petroleum.

Why? Bear with my logic here:

Immersive Petroleum is an add-on mod for Immersive Engineering, that adds oil which can be recovered, and fractionated in a tall multiblock machine. Thermal Expansion 5 adds, for the first time, a Fractionating Still - which also lets you derive what are basically different hydrocarbons from an oil-like material!

Too tenuous? What do you think?

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
Immersive Floofs

Because it's also an add-on for Immersive Engineering, letting you make a gun from IE parts that when it shoots players turns them into furries.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Immersive Integration - another add-on, but it put in some really nice integration with AE2 and TiCon, as well as some lovely additions in its own right, including IE-style redstone wiring, Induction Chargers (stand-on-a-pad power!) and the ever-popular Capacitor-in-a-Box!

Immersive Floofs

Because it's also an add-on for Immersive Engineering, letting you make a gun from IE parts that when it shoots players turns them into furries.
Good lord is that a thing?! I'm astonished :D

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Immersive petroleum​

Immersive Petroleum.

Why? Bear with my logic here:

Immersive Petroleum is an add-on mod for Immersive Engineering, that adds oil which can be recovered, and fractionated in a tall multiblock machine. Thermal Expansion 5 adds, for the first time, a Fractionating Still - which also lets you derive what are basically different hydrocarbons from an oil-like material!

Too tenuous? What do you think?

Whoops. I'll go wil Immersive Craft like you said.