Mod Chain

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
That was said before on the same page, if you don't know of any other mod, stop playing this game. I'm sure that everyone got sick of you mentioning RubyTools.

Orespawn - I think it had some dragons from How To Train Your Dragon.
It's humorous. This page is a joke to me. And the reason I posted it is because (ail).

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
RotaryCraft, for its bedrock axe is capable of taking huge chunks out of the Twilight Forest's... well... forests in a single swipe.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Modular Force Field System, because a friend of mine is building a rocket base that can be closed with such a force field or with TMechworks drawbridges.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Modular Force Field System, because a friend of mine is building a rocket base that can be closed with such a force field or with TMechworks drawbridges.
Calclavia version or classic?

i'm going to assume Calclavia version and how much i miss resonant induction and all of his other mods...

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Calclavia version or classic?

i'm going to assume Calclavia version and how much i miss resonant induction and all of his other mods...
There is still a set of his mods that works with most current 1.7.10 mods. Universal Electricity, Resonant Engine and MFFS, that is.

Not naming another mod for the chain though.