Mod Chain

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
I know. But it was my connection to pneumaticraft. Being as it truly could be seperate. I stand by using it seperately

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Tails

Oof, was going to namedrop Draconic Evolution, because its Draconic chest is even bigger than a diamond chest, but this black hole chest sounds as if it can handle more than an MFR Deep Storage Unit.

Therefore I am going to choose the mod that contains a block that you can always put more stuff into, the block that never fills up, the block of blocks, the Trashcan, Extra Utilities.
The Black Hole Chest was effectively a normal (if rather expensive) chest that had a virtually infinite number of slots. I do not know how it worked internally, but it probably used an ArrayList to store all that item data- so it would have had a capacity of Integer.MAX_VALUE (about two billion) stacks. And they don't all have to be the same item, unlike barrels and DSUs.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
There was an add on for blood magic that added bm-styled baubles, but I don't remember it's name, so I'll say Traveler's Gear, you can access/view your baubles in the inventory screen it add

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Redpower, because it was around and a force to be reckoned with the last time I encountered Balkon's mod.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
That was said before on the same page, if you don't know of any other mod, stop playing this game. I'm sure that everyone got sick of you mentioning RubyTools.

Orespawn - I think it had some dragons from How To Train Your Dragon.
Could you tell me some more about ore spawn?