Mo Creatures/Custom Mob Spawner and Angry zombies

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
So I recently got Mo' creatures working with my ultimate pack but custom mob spawner seems to really love spawning angry zombies any fixes for this?

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, you try being summoned only to be dragged along in water to a damn lava blade and see how happy you are.

(The fact that I actually have no helpful advice never stops me from cracking wise)

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Lol the custom mob spawner is actually a required mod for Mo creatures (changes the way MC spawns monster) but lol

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
you might have to go in the mob spawn rate and lower angry zombies and raise vanilla zombies or another mob of your choice

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
This is the reason I ended up removing mo creatures... I could never get other mobs to spawn correctly. Seems like it was always angry zombies.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well I've found out with mo' creatures to get the one's you want or a decent variety you have to change alot of the mobs in that genre. It takes time and a lot of trial and error like with squid I had to mess with it for a while so that even though they weren't a high spawn rate they still spawned at least a couple at a time so that i could get ink sacks.

DanOfEarth

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see angry zombies on the custom mob spawner so I can lower it. I've GOT to change this...it's terrible. I never get to see any skeletons or other mobs. Any suggested adjustments?