Solved MissingName on changing World Spawn

fyCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone.

I have a problem on my server, it's a custom pack and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is.
I discovered the problem when I wanted to change worldspawn through /setspawn. It's going to be hard to explain it but here goes:
I find a location and type in /setworldspawn or /setspawn to change my spawn, now when I die by a player, mob or /kill player, 4 ghost blocks appear 2 blocks above the worldspawn in a 2x2 shape. My server log isn't telling me anything, same with my client when on the server. I am also able to reproduce it by changing world spawn again, then ask to get killed or use the /kill command and relog. There's only me and my friend on the server because we're testing a custom pack that I made. I can remove it by generating a fresh world, placing 4 blocks where the ghost blocks would appear over a NEW spawn and kill myself because the ghost blocks doesn't force break any when it happens.

I wanted to test if this would happen in single-player as well but I wasn't able to reproduce it BUT something weird in my client showed up:
Code:
[18:19:07] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.Session:<init>:26]: =========================================================
[18:19:07] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.Session:<init>:27]: Warning the username was not set for this session, typically
[18:19:07] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.Session:<init>:28]: this means you installed Forge incorrectly. We have set your
[18:19:07] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.Session:<init>:29]: name to "MissingName" and your session to nothing. Please
[18:19:07] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.Session:<init>:30]: check your instllation and post a console log from the launcher
[18:19:07] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.Session:<init>:31]: when asking for help!
[18:19:07] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.Session:<init>:32]: =========================================================

I'm not stupid and I can read that there might be a problem with my Forge installation - so I reinstalled Forge - nothing changes. I dig through more logs and I find this:
Code:
[20:23:45] [pool-2-thread-1/WARN]: Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@37ce6ef8[id=14ab4425-1110-4d08-9b5d-29a90bf8c264,name=kimiverrsenfy,properties={},legacy=false]
com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationUnavailableException: Cannot contact authentication server
    at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:71) ~[YggdrasilAuthenticationService.class:?]
    at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillGameProfile(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:158) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
    at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:53) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]
    at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:50) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3524) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2317) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2280) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2195) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3934) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3938) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4821) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:4827) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
    at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:148) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.SkinManager$3.run(SourceFile:106) [brm.class:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_67]
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at com.mojang.authlib.HttpAuthenticationService.performGetRequest(HttpAuthenticationService.java:126) ~[HttpAuthenticationService.class:?]
    at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:54) ~[YggdrasilAuthenticationService.class:?]
    ... 18 more

I checked Minecraft's/Mojangs server statuses and the Session one was frequently timing out, could this be the issue of the ghost blocks and the "MissingName" mystery or is it caused by any of the mods installed?

Version list:
Minecraft 1.7.10
Forge 10.13.2.1236
LiteLoader 1.7.10_04
Java 7 67
Win7
Modlist

Logs:
Dropbox link to latest.log, unable to paste to pastebin.com and pastee.org so dropbox will have to do for now, link

Thank you very much and I'm sorry about my English.

Ninja-edit: I forgot to mention that my friend can see these blocks/entities as well but only if he relogs.
Edit 2: Image for reference. 2x2 one block tall.
4OazVR5.png
Edit 3: I found the issue; the mod MC Helicopter is not working properly with Forge 1236, I deleted the mod and it's all good...

Last edited: