Misc Crashes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DaBlazeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I am planning to start a LP with my sister playing The Dark Trilogy however I would like to add MC heli and Custom NPC's to it however I am crashing when I add the mods. I don't have any conspect of crash reports so if someone knows how to read them and tell me if there is something like a block ID conflict or some thing else I can fix or something I can't plz let me know thx.

Mc Heli crash report
http://pastebin.com/qP28HfnF (don't know why this isn't a hyper link)

Custom NPC crash report
http://pastebin.com/drhCvhbf (Also don't know why this isn't a hyper link)

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
Your Custom NPC mod is crashing cause of a Enchantment ID conflict ~(Pretty easy fix just google it..)

As for MCHeli your the 2nd person too post about it, and well I have no clue why it crashes...

DaBlazeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the info and does the MCHeli crash log just not show why it crashes or does it just crash for no reason at all.

Last edited:

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
I'm not sure if you did this already but you are not supposed to put the mcheli*.zip file in the mods folder. The instructions on curse.com are pretty clear about that, and the error showing in your logfile leads me to believe this may be your issue.

Re-check the installation instructions and see if that helps.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
My other suggestion would be to use Forge version 1180 and just the mcheli mod to make sure it works as advertised (on the original site it says to use 1180 or later, but 1180 was a while ago -- current versions may well have changed something mcheli used back then)

If it doesn't work by itself with Forge v1180, the issue is with the mod, and you don't have much else to do till the dev fixes it.

Once you verify that it works with Forge 1180, start incrementing forge versions till you find the last version of forge it does work with.

Finally, start adding other mods in that work with that version of forge. This will probably mean some other mod won't work for you, but until the dev releases the mod working on a current forge release, you're stuck with what you have.

Mod pack makers have to deal with stuff like this at times. It sucks, but it is the nature of the beast.

Edit: Ultimately it may be easier to just dump mcheli for now, but if it is an absolute must-have mod for you, then the above steps may be your best option.

Last edited:

DaBlazeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
k since i am not looking to build a modpack just add on to one and since mcheli only has crafting recipes and no world gen i can easily add it in later so I will wait till I add it in thx for the help though