Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Monster 1.1.0 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 77.111.243.13:25565
Alternative IP: miraicraft.verygames.net
Difficulty: Normal
Hosted in: France
Mod pack: Monster v1.1.0
Additional mods:
These mods must be enabled through the mod pack
  • Blood Magic v0.7.2b
  • LycanitesMobsComplete 1.4.7b
  • SpecialMobs 2.6
  • ThaumicTinkererKAMI

Rules
Don't steal from other people.
Don't mess with other people's builds unless you've been given permission to do so.
Don't grief.
Don't cheat or exploit bugs.
Be mature.
Do not build within 200 blocks of the spawn location.
Do not build within 150 blocks of another player.

Welcome to MiraiCraft. The server has just transitioned onto this mod in the hope that we can find an active player base. We are currently accepting applications for new members to join our growing community whether they are experienced or not and are looking to take part in playing on our server. The server is looking to have 35 whitelisted players and 10 slots that will hopefully be filled at peak times.

Mystcraft is disabled. However there is a mining age available for everyone to use.

Application
In-game name:
How long you will play for and what are your plans:
Your experience with this or other modpacks:
Why do you want to play on this server:
Skype or other form of contact:
Any questions you have:

Please watch this thread after you have applied as I will reply as soon as possible. After your application has been accepted you are required to join the server within 5 days otherwise we will take this as you do not wish to join our community. After joining for the first time, you will be accepted as a full member of the community.

Last edited:
Reactions: bolsward1

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Jus2Beast
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Become the Master :D
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Ive been with this server since unleashed. And I have played nearly all the FtB packs.:)
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a FtB Monster Server which is relatively new.
Skype or other form of contact: You have it.
Any questions you have: None

Last edited:

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Pibx10
us
4 hours a day
played for about 2 years
I love community
Skype is pibx10

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

adsy9

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: adsy9
How long you will play for and what are your plans: as long as the servers up, my plans are the same as last time, build fancy things
Your experience with this or other modpacks: ive played ftb for a year and half, nearly since it was released, played on this server for the past 3-4 weeks
Why do you want to play on this server: because i liked the community before and want to continue to play
Skype or other form of contact: dont use skype, but if you want further contact, contact me on here?
Any questions you have: none

Thummper

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Thummper
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Usually every night/ at least once a week. Ars Magica 2 plans ^.^

Your experience with this or other modpacks: Most experienced with Direwolf20 pack
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a server close to me/ I've already being playing with my friend Adsy9 and we aim to make a sustainable base and explore the mods
Skype or other form of contact: Skype: Thummper or e-mail [email protected]
Any questions you have: Nop

akahunt

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: akahunt
How long you will play for: at least few hours a day.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Been playing with ultimate and unleashed before this for quite a while. I have also been watching dire's new video recently and checking out the newer version mods.
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on an small server with friendly people, also i think its really nice to be in a small and tight community.
Skype or other form of contact: don't wanna post this in public but if u want ill give my personal e-mail in-game :)
Any questions you have: is it possible for me to get a copy of our map from the direwolf pack?

TehVentus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: TehVentus
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Probably 4-5 hours on weekdays and like 12 on weekends. I plan to just build a nice base and learn about Monster.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Been playing Ultimate for around 4 months, Direwolf for 1.
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I just want a small server to play and learn on
Skype or other form of contact: Ventus-Andrew
Any questions you have: Not atm.

shinari

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:shinnari
How long you will play for and what are your plans:I can play a couple hours a day and my plans is to fully dive into thaumcraft and expand from there.
Your experience with this or other modpacks:I have played direwolf and unleashed but I see that monster has more mods so I want play this more.
Why do you want to play on this server:Well I hate single player and having community around to help is always nice. I want to try this server because it's new.
Skype or other form of contact: skype:roveleg
Any questions you have:No

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Guys just to clarify, in the overworld you can not have a big base, just a small house where you can get to your personal mystcraft age which will be given to you when you join.

akahunt

Jul 29, 2019
oh um might i ask why?? I'm curious...
also is the server online already? can't seem to find host...

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now live.
To everyone that has applied so far, you have been whitelisted and I hope to see you in-game soon.

Jakub Sz

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: kubasz5
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will probably be on in the evenings as much as I can but I have school, etc.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I know BC,IC2,TE,ComputerCraft,RC and a lot of other mods very good, I'm a hobbyist programmer, I played a lot of modded MC (vanilla is so boring), I also like Gmod+Wiremod and ROBLOX
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to join a server with a community, I don't want to get bored too fast :)
Skype or other form of contact:I can give you Skype and Steam in-game.
Any questions you have: None.

Snowboardpvp

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Snowboardpvp
How long you will play for and what are your plans: 2-4 hours a day, 5-7 days a week. My plans are to try to use as many mods as possible, and just learn everything. Also to create a nice looking, but functional buse.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Not much, except an hour or so in creative.
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to learn modded Minecraft, and I want to do it in a smaller community. I feel like this would be perfect.
Skype or other form of contact: Snowboardpvp
Any questions you have: None.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Kubasz5 and Snowboardpvp, thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

f1nt1nt1n

Jul 29, 2019
Ign f1nt1nt1n.
Age 40 (immature for my age)
Country Uk
How long will I play and plans. I play an unhealthy 18 hours most days and am wanting to do a complete tc play through since the changes and experience other mods with like minded people,
Experience with other mod packs , played most ftb packs a bit of monster RR,and many others and of course vanilla lots of.
Why I want to play on this server , I've had bad luck with servers lately several shutting down, etc really looking for a server with good people to share knowledge and tricks and generally have fun.
Skype.rather not post publicly will pm if necessary.
Any questions. Not atm.