Open Server Miniftb|Beta 1.5.2WGT|open|Factions|Pvp

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Agent Lucien

Jul 29, 2019
Minifangs or Hallis, you need to change n8chur's location to spawn or something different from his base. He is unable to log in without the server crashing.

After that some how deleting the exact coordinates of the void pipe would work, or even a 2x2 area including it. I'm sure it's around his current coordinates so save those.

n8chur

Jul 29, 2019
Minifangs or Hallis, you need to change n8chur's location to spawn or something different from his base. He is unable to log in without the server crashing.

After that some how deleting the exact coordinates of the void pipe would work, or even a 2x2 area including it. I'm sure it's around his current coordinates so save those.

I really hope the 2x2 option is possible... ALL of my stuff is compressed into that chunk! I should have used diamond locked ender chests... lesson learned :p

Edit: I was also wondering if it would be possible to rollback just that chunk. That would likely be ideal.

minifangs

Jul 29, 2019
we tried to implament it but it doesnt class as a "Crash" the server will be down for a few weeks until i can manage to get the funds again i recently had to replace my computer because it blew up :(